CIEH Principles of Risk Assessment Level 2 Award - 1 day
This qualification is designed for anyone in a work environment, particularly those who are likely to be responsible for, or contribute to carrying out risk assessments. This course will help to improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety by enabling learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment and to become more risk aware in their day to day work.
Course aimed at: Business owner’s /managers/ supervisors within the construction sector
- Ability to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understanding the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Understanding the principles of risk assessment including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures/ The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control/ Risk assessment review and record keeping.
CIEH certificate in Principles of Risk Assessment Level 2 Award valid for three years will be awarded on completion of course.