Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
Environmental issues are becoming increasingly important to businesses of all sizes. The Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) is a one day course which provides knowledge in managing site environmental issues. This course also meets the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain is required to prove to major contractors. The course is also useful for firms who are tendering for public sector work and need to be able to demonstrate their awareness of environmental issues.
- The environment and why it is important
- An outline of environmental policies
- Waste management
- Pollution prevention and water management
- Being a good neighbour – statutory nuisance
- Archaeology and heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor.
- Classroom-based tutorials and case studies
- 25 question multiple-choice test
Includes: refreshments, all course materials, certificate and an individual copy of the GE700E manual.
Offered at discounted rates due to Employer Ownership of Skills funding obtained by the FMB.
Course usually costs £150 + VAT pp/ Discounted course cost via the FMB: £75 + VAT pp ( funding open to non-members).
Course can be offered in-house (minimum of 10 attendees), or at FMB venue.