Welcome to 25 Ely Place, located in London's last privately owned street.
FMB's head office in Ely Place, site of the oldest Catholic church in London (St Etheldreda's - 1250), is just a stone’s throw from the noise and bustle of the city.
We have excellent transport links - Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines) tube stations are a short walk away.
Make use of our fully-equipped meeting room, ideal for training, seminars and presentations.
- Refreshments - coffee, tea and water
- Use of overhead projector
- Use of conference phone (calls are chargeable)
- Use of photocopier up to 20 pages free copies 20-100 copies - black/white 5p per page
- colour 20p per page
Room Applications and Seating
- Boardroom style = 24 people
- Theatre style = 30 people
- Classroom style = 18 people
Light lunches - sandwiches / finger foods, fresh fruit and fruit juice - just £7 per person.
Laptop for hire available on request.