2012 FMB AGM and Conference
13th - 16th September 2012
FMB’s 71st National Annual General Meeting and Business Conference will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro Hotel in Scotland - See booking form below.
Doubletree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro
Perth Road, Dunblane
Set within ten acres of private, landscaped grounds, the Victorian–style Doubletree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro Hotel is amongst the finest Scottish corporate hotel destinations, offering breathtaking views of the Trossachs.
Thursday 13th September
Golf competition at the Dunblane New Golf Course, Dunblane. Tee off at 2.00pm for a game of 18 holes. Players will be given tea and coffee (and bacon rolls) on arrival (1.00pm) and an informal dinner at the Doubletree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro Hotel after the competition has finished.
Friday 14th September
- Afternoon (2.00 pm) - National Council meeting (open to all members).
- Evening (7.00 pm) - Haunted motel themed dinner dance for all the family in Dunblane Hydro.
Saturday 15th September
- 10.00am to 12.00 noon - Business Conference: “Will Scottish Independence have a positive or negative effect on the UK construction industry?” Politicians and industry figures from both sides of the argument will debate the issue in front of FMB members and invited guests (free to all members).
- Afternoon - Free for sightseeing.
- Evening - Hotel guests will gather at 6.00pm for the black tie Gala Dinner Dance to be transported to the magnificent Stirling Castle.