1. This promotion is open to all building companies - they do not need to be an FMB member to be considered.
2. Employees and the families of FMB or any company directly connected with this promotion are excluded from these Awards.
3. Entries will be accepted in any format as long as all information required is provided.
4. The FMB accepts no responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transit. Incomplete/illegible entries will be treated as invalid. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
5. The National prizes are as follows:
The top prize for the overall winning builder - the Master Builder of the Year 2012- is their choice of a Light Commercial Vehicle from Nissan’s extensive range. This could be worth up to £20,000. The nominating client of the overall winner will win £3,000.
The winning builders in each category and their clients will all win £250.
The Apprentice of the Year will win £1000. Their employer will win £250 and an award from the Cross Industry Construction Apprenticeship Task Force.
Certificates will be presented to all regional category winners.
6. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes will be awarded to the winners determined by the National Judging Panel.
7. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
8. There will be no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
9. By entering this competition, clients and their builders may be required to participate in any requested publicity.
10. Completed nominations forms and supporting photography must be returned to FREEPOST FMB and must be received by the FMB by 31 October 2012.
11. To be eligible, projects must have been completed between 1 September 2010 and 31 October 2012.
12. Photographs may be used by the FMB and its partners for publicity purposes.