Great value business banking, specially negotiated for you
Santander is one of the most successful banking groups in the world. Its success comes from being close to its customers, its focus on retail banking and sensible approach to lending.
In the UK Santander has:
- Over 25 million customers
- 1.8 million shareholders
- More than 1300 branches; and
- Over 4,100 cash machines
Santander is committed to building a secure future for their customers and helping them make the most of their money.
Santander was also awarded the highly prestigious title of 'Business Bank of the Year 2010' by independent industry experts, Business Moneyfacts.
Whether you are starting a business or have an established business, Santander Business Banking can offer members of FMB great value business banking. The Santander Business Current Account is available to businesses with an annual business turnover of up to £1 million.
Santander Business Current Account
As a member of FMB you can benefit from free day-to-day banking transactions as long as you stay within the monthly transaction limits.
- 50 cheques deposited per month maximum
- 50 cash withdrawals per month maximum
- 50 cheque withdrawals per month maximum
- No limits for BACS, debit card transactions, standing orders or bill payments
- Deposit up to £2,000 cash per month free, then pay only 45p per £100 thereafter
- Bank online, over the telephone, or deposit by post or at any Post Office® branch (except for Isle of Man and British Forces branches)
If you exceed the above specific transaction limits or request non standard transactions such as CHAPS or bank drafts charges will be incurred. For a list of non standard transactions and charges please visit the Santander Business Banking website www.santanderbusinessbanking.co.uk
Unlike most banks, they don't charge a monthly fee. All they ask is that payments into your account total at least £2,000 each month (excluding transfers between your Santander accounts) - if they don't they'll simply charge you £10 for that month only.
>> Members - Click here to find out more and apply