F. C. Brown was first established in 1982 the became a limited company in 1997.
I am a professional consultant and operative in the field of construction with over 21 years experience with the industry.
During my career I have acted as a project manager main agent and sub contractor on a variety of contracts for new building developments to small extensions including disabled accommodation or independent living.
I have worked successfully in partnership with:
- architectural practices who have been appointed by the Public Trust Office (Court of Protection).
- Housing Associations acting as design/management consultants.
- County Councils as a main agent undertaking grant - Aided adoptions.
- For private individuals as main contractor.
The consultancy service I am able to offer is:
- Design Advice (including drawings for submission to Local Authority approval).
- Project Management
- Specialist in Independent Living Accommodation
My aim is "To promote excellence in the construction of buildings and just and honourable practice in the conduct of the business and to suppress malpractice".
All trademarks/product names mentioned within are the property of their respective owners.