AM Maintenance strive to provide the highest quality of workmanship with the aim of meeting our clients budgets, needs and completing projects on time. We're a small local builders from Bangor co down, and cover a vast area within Northern Ireland. We are fully insured and guarantee all our work should anything fail on a project which has been completed. We have a small team of qualified tradesmen i.e. electricians, plasterers, joiners, brickies etc. With a client base that embraces retail, commercial and public sector organisations our mission is to provide a comprehensive building maintenance service whilst developing long term satisfied customers and meeting overwhelming customer demand.
5 Dunkeld Drive,
Hair salon refurbishment
This project was in Belfast City and the client wanted to refurb the entire ground floor to a more modern look keeping with other hair salons in the area. We at AM Maintenance sat down with the client and listened to what they wanted, we also gave some good suggestions as to what would look really eye catching to public and make them feel comfortable and at ease once they entered the premises. The project came in within budget and on time considering they never closed the shop during the entire time of the project, we opened upstairs and made it into a short term working salon for the client as they wanted to still provide their services to their own/new clients throughout this project.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- AM Maintenance has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)