Ampersand EPM Ltd has extensive experience across the various trade disciplines. We carry out high quality restorations, repairs, alterations and conversions for customers across Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
Ampersand EPM Ltd
19 Fallowfield Avenue,
Kitchen and hallway alterations and refurbishment to a Victorian property.
"My first choice builder was booked up, I am so pleased he was because I found Larry who has been a pleasure to work with. From the first conversation on the phone, he was honest, creative and knowledgeable and I know saved me a significant sum of money, based on the advice and solutions he presented me with. His costings were transparent and negotiable and although the work was disruptive, Larry managed expectations of time scale honestly and accurately, so we could carry on with our lives as normally as possible. Larry is not your typical builder, he has an analytical mind and was always able to come up with logical solutions to the (few) problems we had. We collaborated and worked together, particularly when it came to the kitchen design and fit. He was totally focused on my job throughout and wasn't juggling other jobs at the same time. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Larry (and Lee) to anyone looking for a builder with brains, solutions and a high standard of work."
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Ampersand EPM Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)