D Bastow Ltd T/A Bastows
3rd Floor St Michaels House,
2 Elizabeth Street,
Multiple homes, Eaton Square, SW1
In 2007 we began a project to repair and redecorate a series of occupied properties in Eaton Square. The works encompassed specialised works to all external
areas of the properties, as well as full height scaffold and roof replacement works.
We deployed a large, skilled workforce under the
supervision of three Site Managers and a Contracts Manager, and liaised with specialist subcontractors where required to complete the works under the contract sum and to an agreed timeframe.
In 2008 ad 2010, we won Considerate
Constructor’s Scheme National Gold Awards for these projects, as well as being recognised as one of the Top 5 'Most Considerate Sites' for our work to 50-62 Eaton Square.
Terminal House, 52 Grosvenor Gardens
In 2007, we undertook repairs and redecorations including major stone renovation and repairs via a specialist subcontracting company to
Terminal House, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, directly opposite London Victoria Station and on
one of the busiest thoroughfares in the city.
The project was of 12 months’ duration and required a full height scaffold to all areas
including roof access.
We were proud to win a Considerate Constructors’
Scheme Silver Award for this project.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- D Bastow Ltd T/A Bastows has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)