See case studies.
L C Construction
38 Derry Hill Road,
Ref: Garage conversion with addition of a Shower Room. From the outset we found Paul to be very friendly and felt at ease with his honest approach guiding us through the processes involved prior to commencement of work which gave us confidence having never undertaken any project of this kind. On agreement between both parties, work started promptly, on time and to agreed dates, with work being carried out with the minimum of inconvenience to ourselves which was maintained throughout the job. It was reassuring to be constantly included with regular updates and progress at each stage during the whole project. All of the associated tradesmen Paul subcontracted work to, we found equally approachable, reliable and with workmanship to a high standard. To summarise we are very happy with the high standard and quality finish of the work carried out by Paul and his team and will certainly use Paul again for further work we may wish to embark on in the future. We have no reservations in recommending Paul Bailey and his ability on a job well done.
Landscaped gardens and conversion work....
I have employed Paul Bailey (LC Construction) on three occasions. The first of these involved interpreting structural drawings and loadings from an engineer, building foundations and a load bearing pillar. The second was an extensive landscaping project and involved the excavation and removal of over 400 tonnes of soil, levelling and building a complex design of double retaining walls, slopes, steps, flower beds four patios and two driveways. The latest job involved removing structural walls; adapting main drains and building stud walls to, create new openings and replastering throughout. Paul is polite, friendly, reliable, fair and totally honest and always respects the fact that he is in someone else’s home. He is a hard working, methodical and tidy worker. He takes pride in his work and has very high standards. He always tries to save the customer money but will never cut corners if it means sacrificing the quality of the build or his integrity as a master builder. In short, Paul Bailey is quite simply the sort of builder that gives the building trade a good name and you can be sure of a high quality job at a fair and competitive price.
Front and side extension to High Barn 14.5 metres x 4.5 metres. two storey with loft room to rear elevation.
Garden room High Barn Nottingham
4.5 metre sq Garden room with glass pyramid roof and exposed ceiling timbers with link to rear of property.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- L C Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)