1 Smith Lane,
Extension and refurbishment of salon...
Words cannot express how ecstatic I am with the result of my hairdressing salon extension and renovations. From the beginning of the project Carlton has been beyond helpful from his initial ideas with the design right through to the amazing finished result. He has been efficient, organised, always on time and his attention to detail is remarkable. Carlton ensured that the disruption to my business was kept to an absolute minimum which was vital and completed a lot of the work out of normal working hours. He estimated the job would take 9 weeks and that was how long it took. Carlton has been the consummate professional throughout the job. Projects like this can be very stressful but he went out of his way to make the process as easy as possible for me. Nothing was too much trouble for him. To summarise the work done has exceeded all my expectations and it was an absolute pleasure to do business with Carlton. All my clients love their new gorgeous, spacious and modernised surroundings so it has been worth every penny spent. I cannot thank him enough and would highly recommend Linear Construction to anyone.
The work I had carried out by Linear Construction was of an extremely high standard. The whole project was very well managed and any issues/snagging were dealt with efficiently and quickly. The project was completed on time and within budget and the end result was exactly what I requested and more. Carlton was a pleasure to deal with and he ensured the whole process ran smoothly. All the trades people that worked on the build where polite, efficient, helpful and their work was excellent. I would highly recommend using Linear Construction and would not hesitate to use their services again should the need arise.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Linear Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)