Martin Gibbs Builders
55 Riby Road,
Two storey extension insulate re-roof build dormers fit kitchen etc...
Martin's workmanship is very good. As a client I found him easy to deal with as he has a relaxed friendly manner. He is capable of carrying many aspects of building work including brickwork (at which he is exceptionally good), joinery, plastering/rendering, roofing, tiling, flooring, kitchen & Bathroom fitting, electricals and plumbing excluding gas work (as far as I am aware he is not gas safe registered). He constructed a medium size extension and reroofed the whole house for me and my wife. The project took just over six months and Martin employed all the skills listed during this time. Overall we were very satisfied with his workmanship.
Single storey extension and block paving...
Martin Gibbs built my extension in the summer of 2013. You will not find a nicer chap or a more thorough workman. He gave us advice about drawing up the plans and recommended a designer. The work was carried out to budget,on time and to a high standard. One of the advantages of using Martin is that he is competent in so many areas. He dug the foundations, carried out all of the brickwork, did the electrical installation and plumbing work himself. He also installed a new fireplace, laid the wooden floor and finished the room to a very high standard. He even put up the curtain poles at the end! At every point in the project he discussed details with me. I have no reservations in recommending Martin Gibbs. A super chap and a job well done! What more could you want?
Single storey extension with vaulted ceiling with underfloor heating also new tiled bathroom...
I would thoroughly recommend Martin Gibbs Builders to anyone in need of building work, no matter how large or small. His work is of extremely high quality. Because he is skilled in electrical work and plumbing, he doesn't need to call in sub-contractors, so you can be sure of the quality of work you receive. Nothing is too much trouble. He works hard and you can see the pride he takes in all that he does. He is highly skilled, pays superb attention to detail and displays thoughtfulness and consideration towards the customer. We are delighted with the extension to our house and the friendly, approachable attitude that he has shown throughout the many and varied jobs that he has completed for us over a number of years.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Martin Gibbs Builders has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)