Please see our case study.
Paul McDermott Builders
24 Kelynmead Road,
To supply and fit, two internal doors within a private address.
Very pleased with the level of service and professionalism. Will be keeping contact details for any future work that I might need doing to our property.
1 chimney rebuild approx 8 feet tall, other chimney repointing
Paul McDermott & his team recently carried out repair works to two chimneys, and is also replacing cracked guttering to our conservatory. We are extremeley satisfied with works already completed, found Paul to be upfront, honest, professional, prompt and approachable. The works carried out were to a high standard to the chimney rebuild, and re-pointing work on the other. We have no hesitation to recommend Paul and his team to anyone requiring building works, as we will be looking to have Paul in the very near future to complete further house improvement projects. Any queries please ask Paul to see our typed letter of recommendation. Regards Susan & Peter (Penn Area, Wolverhampton, West Midlands)
big kitchen W.C an flatroof velux
Before work carried out.
After P.Mcdermott builders have done conversion.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Paul McDermott Builders has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)