R English Joinery & Construction is a local business specialising in property alterations. We carry out numerous projects from kitchen fitments to full extensions and loft conversions. All works undertaken are personaly managed to ensure they run efficently, on time and to a first class finish. We have access to fully qualified trades who we have worked with for many years and can also assist in drawing of plans and planning permission through local architects and structrul engineers.
R English Joinery & Construction Ltd
63 Bentinck Avenue,
This loft conversion is also called a hip to gable conversion. We removed the old existing 3 sided hip roof, built a gable end then built a new roof with rear dormer. This gave a great fourth bedroom with en-suite.
This project was to create an open plan kitchen and dining room by removing the dividing wall. We bricked up the back door and fitted french doors to the old dining room window. The job was managed from start to finish.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- R English Joinery & Construction Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)