T S Ridley Building Contractors LLP
This project involved the removal of a poorly finished extension completed in the 1970's,the construction of a new timber framed extension and the re cladding of the rear elevations to match the existing front Brick and flint elevations.
An existing out house which collapsed in the late 90s was replaced with a timber clad single storey extension to match the original.
Great care was taken to ensure both the scale and finish of the new areas matched in well with the existing house built in 1820.
The Extension created a new open plan kitchen,Utility and wc,and 4th Bedroom
Ground floor Alterations and extension
This project revolved around a very large masonary chimney which split the original dining room and kitchen into two small rooms.
The whole of the original structure was removed and a new foundation and steel frame installed to support the masonary above.
The area was extended using tradtional methods coupled to a glass and steel structure.The end result was a fanatstic open kitchen,dining and living area.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- T S Ridley Building Contractors LLP has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)