Don’t be caught out - small firms are being targeted for health & safety breaches - attend this FMB course to demonstrate your commitment to running a safe site.
- Recognise the implications of failing to manage health and safety within their organisation
- Understand the importance of strategic management of risks including development of a Health and Safety policy and organisation
- Understand the importance of competent duty holders cooperating, communicating and coordinating health & safety throughout the whole project
- Know where to get health and safety assistance
- Identify the basic tools for introducing a proactive health and safety culture into their organisation
- Know where to go for training and information and advice.
This course is part of the ‘Site Safety Plus’ suite of courses, and is therefore eligible for a specific grant payment of £52.50 (grant code: A29), plus supplementary payment of 22% if eligible. Simply take your 7-digit CITB Registration No, to the trainer and you will automatically receive a claim form.
Click here to download flyer (PDF 254 KB)