A E Haywood and Sons Ltd. was established in 1957 by Albert Edward Haywood.The company is now in the hands of his sons David and Michael. Albert started off by building his own home followed by building two houses close by which he then sold. He then built up the business through building extensions and quickly developed a reputation for quality work. The business has grown and David and Michael now employ a team of highly qualified craftsmen who continue the tradition of high quality work. AEH is continually investing in the future by training their own apprentices in conjuntion with the CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) and thus ensuring that the business will continue to develop.