Hartland Mill B&B extension - Enlarging the kitchen incorporating outbuildings to create a boot room, laundry, office, WC and pantry by infilling the courtyard between the existing house and outbuildings.
Some of the work involved includes:
- Excavating to bedrock to install upright steels with sleepers between and lay patio area
- The inside of external walls were lined with a cavity membrane, new floor, DPM, insulation and underfloor heating with wet flow screed throughout.
- A new GRP roof with 2 flat roof lights and internal box gutters.
- A 5.5m opening was knocked though the existing 500mm thick stone wall, with 3 RSJ steels installed
- New kitchen, WC, Laundry room installed