We specialise in maintenance and refurbishment works to rental properties, working closely with landlords to maximise rental yields and minimise disruption to tenants. We have experience in all forms of work required on investment properties, from small maintenance jobs undertaken while tenants are residing in a property, to between tenancy spruce ups, and onto larger property refurbishment projects, and HMO renovations. Overall, we aim to help you meet your obligations as a landlord, guiding you with the knowledge and tools necessary to complete any required works on your property, big or small, and to keep your tenants happy.
We also work with homeowners in all aspects of renovation and refurbishment works, both big and small.
We specialise in a range of areas including but not limited to:
- Working with landlords in all aspects of building works to rental properties
- General maintenance and property up-keep
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) upgrade projects
- Homeowner refurbishment and renovation
- Kitchens and bathrooms
- Joinery and carpentry projects
- Repairing rotten windows, frames and sills