Client: SMG UK Limited
Quantity Surveyor: AECOM/Davis Langdon
Designer: Fuse Design Studios
Hurst were delighted to undertake the fit out of the hospitality suites, public bar and Premier Lounge hospitality suite at Leeds 'first direct arena'.
The Hurst Group completed the fit out of all 24 suites including:
- feature flat screen TV wall
- bespoke manufactured kitchenette
- veneered ceiling tiles
The exclusive Premier Lounge extends to 5,900 sq ft and features:
- bespoke fitted bar with limestone effect tiling
- feature mirrored wall with halo lighting
- walnut panelling
- Italian floor tiles, Amtico timber effect flooring and Interface luxury carpet tiles
PUBLIC CONCOURSE BAR
The public bar area extends to 4,100 sq ft and features:
- bespoke bar
- chalk wall, mirrored wall
- timber baffled ceiling, metal ceiling tiles
Client: Leeds Metropolitan University
Designer: Fuse Studios Limited
Location: Kirkstall Brewery Student Accommodation, Leeds
Kirkstall Brewery operated as a brewery between 1833 and 1983, now the Grade II listed buildings are home to over 800 students. Hurst were responsible for the complete refurbishment of the student bar and recreational areas within 'The Vault'.
Scope of Works:
- Beamed atrium featuring an artificial grass wall, antique mirrors, oversized lampshades, original stone and new oak flooring.
- Rear of atrium includes wood panelling to ceiling with distressed finish, halogen lighting and feature wood partitioning with planting.
- Bar area - bar with new ceramic tiling, solid oak flooring and feature metal shelving with logs.
- Snug area with wood wall panelling and digital wallpaper.
- Multi-purpose room - with original wood beams, Amtico flooring and remote control black-out blinds.
- All signage including feature fairground 'The Vault' sign.
- Painting, decorations and lighting throughout.