This was one of the biggest roofs we have cut in and we had a ball doing it too. The building was out of square by nearly 8 inches and out of level by over 2 inches but we made it work. We put 50kg of 4 inches wires in the main structure, over 300 bolts with plates and nuts and 2 boxes of paslode 90mm nails. We got it signed off with not only the client well over the moon but also the inspector was well impressed and gave us a great compliment. Once the timber structure was done we then completed the roof with felt batten then tiled it with plain tiles hips and bonnets. A great job
Before and after photos of a patio in Wokingham.
A complete revamp of the front patio area with the old stones and slabs removed and a new 5 size Indian Sandstone laid with some beautiful colours and natural flecks and lines. A stunning outcome with not just a very happy customer but we are very proud of this job and the finish.
Clean up project completed for another satisfied customer.
A replacement of the existing single skin pressed stone wall and footing. It was replaced with a deeper and wider footing then a skin of concrete block work and blue class B semi engineering brick with brick on edge to cap off. A new drain channel system installed, and then existing slabs cut to suit. The neighbour put a new fence up, so we had to secure the posts, so they didn’t move and made it a little harder with constant obstacles in the way, but we overcome them and got on with it.
Before and after pictures of a driveway we've completed.
A complete lift off and re-bedding of existing ridge valley and verges. No what we call in the trade as buttering up like you get with the rogues, we lift and remove all existing mortar and replace with new. Also, another very happy customer. Click here to see more of our work.
A lovely finish to a front garden driveway wall. Cut out all the old shrubs and carefully dug round the tree root. Before concreting we made sure to case the root with pipe and when starting to build, we then bridged with concrete lintels. The piers filled with concrete and everything tied in together making a solid wall and piers.
Here is a new window installation. Stitched drilled to keep the dust down to a minimum inside with the outside being cut. Window was fitted with then the render being made good too and the inside boarded and plastered. The new window board was a hard wood Sapele which was oiled and then waxed to bring out the most in the grain. Very happy clients once again as their kitchen is now flooded with more light.
A nice little fencing job we’ve done whilst waiting on the windows for the extension job. New 4-inch post concreted in the ground at least 2ft and then close board fencing panel screwed into the posts.
New project completed recently.
When getting in touch, please remember to say you got their details from the FMB website