Cricklade Avenue is a red brick Victorian terraced house located in Streatham, SW2. The house has a single living room located to the front of the house, with a good sized rear kitchen to the back of the property. There are 3 good-sized double bedrooms to the first floor and a family bathroom. A further open plan bedroom, and eaves storage, is located on the top floor. A typically sized garden is located to the back, with a large and long side return.
1. Construct a side return extension, measuring approximately 7metres long by 2metres wide
2. Create a new kitchen space in the existing kitchen area
3. Fit out a bathroom under the stairs on ground floor, and re-configure existing cupboards
4. Install en-suite to the top bedroom and build wardrobe
5. Lay paving to new patio area and add external services
6. Appoint, liaise and co-ordinate with Building Control