A E Haywood & Sons Ltd
A E Haywood and Sons Ltd. was established in 1957 by Albert Edward Haywood.
The company is now in the hands of his sons David and Michael.
Albert started off by building his own home followed by building two houses close by which he then sold. He then built up the business through building extensions and quickly developed a reputation for quality work.
The business has grown and David and Michael now employ a team of highly qualified craftsmen who continue the tradition of high quality work.
AEH is continually investing in the future by training their own apprentices in conjuntion with the CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) and thus ensuring that the business will continue to develop.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- A E Haywood & Sons Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)