A Holmes Properties is an experienced organisation with many years of practice in a number of building fields. We undertake jobs of all sizes from simple procedures to full renovations extensions garage conversions and the like. We have a full range of trades people to call upon and therefore can offer turn key packages on all our work
A Holmes Properties Ltd
51 Glebe Road,
Testimonials 0 0 (1 testimonials)
update of old cottage, to include two bathrooms fit outs, oil fired central heating, rewire and velux window installation...
We would have no hesitation in recommending A Holmes Properties. David was knowledgeable, calm and professional at all times. We called him "Mr Possible" as nothing was ever a problem! He is very good at troubleshooting and always found a solution. All the workmen were conscientious, friendly and helpful.
Internal Remodelling and Large extension
In this project we undertook a major program of works to update, reconfigure and extend a family bungalow.
We added a large vaulted ceiling extension to the rear to accomodate the new kitchen and living space with a side verandah for relaxing and entertaining.
This property benefited from extensive upgrades to insulation levels, new gas central heating and a full rewire to meet todays standards.
As this project was a full turn key specification we supplied and installed the kitchen, bathrooms, all tilings and wooden floors throughout the building
In this project we completeed a major remodelling of a domestic property. The house was dated and required a complete update to electrics, plumbing, heating, insulation and internal reconfiguration to suits todays modern living. New window openings were formed to allow more natural light to enter the building and extensive plastering works carried out.
The client had a vision to use waste space above the existing flat ceilings to create a mezzanine level. To do this we removed the flat ceilings and installed large steel purlins to support the roof load. Doing this created a large open space with fantastic natural light.
In this project we changed the layout of the existing kitchen. We blocked up the existing door into the garden and created a new opening for French doors leading out onto raised decking a new kitchen was then installed and tiling carried out to complete the look
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- A Holmes Properties Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)