We undertake all general building and groundwork for both comercial and domestic clients this includes extentions conversions new builds impact dammage subsidence dammage underpinning kerbing paving drainage dissability and mobility alterations. We have extensive knowlege and experience in installing false work and propping buildings while we make major structural alterations. This includes installing singular or multipull steels to enable the removal of load bearing walls. Instlation of spliced beams and creation of new opening.
A T J Building & Groundworks
173 Ryeland Road,
Propping and instlation of steels in granary conversion
This is a local Conversion of the Latermer & Crick Granary where the task was to remove the whole side of the building to created secure paking. This was done is 3 sections each section was propped from the ground floor to the roof using needles and banks of acrows.
The supporting section of wall was then demolished new footings for the steel stauchings dug and laid and steels installed. Then the brickwork patched back in and pinned with slate. This process was repeated 3 times.
Extention & loft Conversion to Bungalow
We are currently working on a Garage rear side extention and loft conversion to a 3 bedroom bungalow when complete it will have 5 bedrooms 2 family bathrooms and en-suit.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- A T J Building & Groundworks has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)