Ash Island Lofts Ltd
Ash Island Lofts Ltd
566 Chiswick High Road,
Testimonials 0 2 (2 testimonials)
Loft conversion with rear dormer into one bedroom, with separate toilet and basin...
I stumbled on Ash Island Lofts on the internet and after several meetings with Matt and Lloyd decided to award them a contract to carry out a loft conversion on our small house in Strand on the Green, Chiswick. Before doing so I visited a nearby property where they had carried out a similar project and received a glowing vote of confidence which seemed to justify our confidence in the company. It was comforting to discover no payment was required until two weeks into a four week project. In fact along the way we decided to re-roof the property and modernise our tired old bathroom. All this added an extra week which we considered an impressive performance. The team including Hayden, Billy and Dylan who were always polite and helpful. Of course there were hiccups. The original plans included a shower in the loft but following a site meeting we all agreed it would severely reduce space so that part of the plan was aborted. There were no hidden extras. We decided on a higher quality dormer which added to the original estimate but the result was well worth it. We have gained a lovely, light extra roof in our formerly cramped home. They did what it said on the tin.
Loft conversion into one bedroom and ensuite bathroom with bi fold doors...
If you are thinking of having a loft extension, I would highly recommend Ash Island Lofts. After 3 other disappointing enquiries, I knew I had found the right company when Matt and Lloyd arrived on time for our appointment and discussed the whole planning and building process. The price was highly competitive too, and £5,000 less than a previous quote from another company. The actual build itself took just 6 weeks, which was due to Hayden and the guys arriving on-time every day and just ‘cracking on with it’. The hardest part for me was living with the inevitable building dust but now, looking back, it was certainly all worth it I now have a beautiful light, airy room, with a Juliet balcony and en suite, and am absolutely delighted with it. I would personally like to thank Matt for his guidance throughout the build, and to Hayden and his team for always being on time, for their politeness and for doing an excellent job. You can’t ask for more than that. SH Hammersmith
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Ash Island Lofts Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)