Ashton Roofing & Building Construction Ltd
24 Winchester Road,
Ashton Roofing Services have been providing high quality roof repairs to Tameside and the surrounding areas for more than 50 years! We can take care of all you roofing needs from full replacement of your roof to general roof repairs including chimney re-pointing and lead work. Take advantage of our annual maintenance inspection service completed by professionals for your peace of mind. You can read genuine testimonials from some of our customers here, We are part of the Tameside M.B.C. Buy With Confidence scheme in partnership with Trading Standards, 'Which Trusted Trader' approved and proud members of the Federation Of Master Builders.
Testimonials 0 0 (1 testimonials)
Full new roof and UPVc roofline fascias, soffits and guttering...
We are very pleased with the quality of the full re-roof of our semi-detached property. The proprietor (Mr. Hurst), visited the site frequently to monitor progress and he and his workforce could not be faulted for the standard of their workmanship and willingness to go the extra mile in order to ensure that the job was completed to our total satisfaction. Highly recommended.
Roofing Replacement in Tameside
We completely removed the roof from this semi-detached house. We then prepared the insulation to meet or exceed current legislative requirements. Once we cleared the guttering, we then fixed any battens and commenced with the felting of the roof (using breathable felting with a UV value) ensuring that the guttering would not sit in any standing water. Once we had ensured that the neighbouring property is fully bonded to your new roof, we then commenced with placing the new roof tiles on the roof with a minimum overlap of 75mm to confirm with Buiding Regulation Specifications. The tiles were then fixed in place with galvanised nails. All the ridges are then completed and dry verge edges are mechanically fitted, the scaffold is removed and the property now has a brand new guaranteed roof and the site has been cleared of all materials to the satisfaction of our customer.
Replacement of a flat roof
We took a completed perished flat roof and completely restored it to provide it with a new lease of life that is guaranteed for the next 20 years. We started by completely removing the old materials in stages so as not to leave too much of the roof unprotected over night. Then the roof wood work was rebuilt to ensure that a proper slope was in place to allow the roof to drain naturally into the gutter and help preserve the longevity of the roof. We then applied new surface boards we apply two layers of new felting and bond that fully. Then the flashing is applied and the adjoining roof tiles were returned. We finished, as always, by clearing the site of all materials to the satisfaction of our customer.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Ashton Roofing & Building Construction Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)