Attic Life Ltd
Unit 1A Southmead Farm,
Attic Life Ltd were regional winners of the Small Renovation Project category at the FMB South West Master Builder Awards 2017
They secured the victory for the full conversion and renovation of an old dilapidated building, including a wonderful loft, resulting in a comfortable and bright family home. Read more and see photos in the Case Studies section.
Based in Radstock, Attic Life are a multi-award winning loft conversion company, designing and building high quality loft conversions throughout Somerset, Wiltshire and the South West.
With over 25 years of experience in the trade, we offer a professional, personalised service and can fully project manage every job that we undertake. We have won FMB Master Builder of the Year awards in 2010 and 2017, which is testament to our level of quality and customer service.
Whether it's a period property or modern truss rafter roof, we apply the same attitudes and values: competitive prices, precise design and customer satisfaction. Almost all lofts can be converted providing adequate headroom is available.
A loft conversion, which has been professionally designed and built, will offer you a complete new living space and has been proven to add substantial value to your home.
Our loft conversion services include:
- Fixed price quotations
- Full service, from design to completion
- Full in-house architectural service to obtain building regulation and planning approvals
- Competitive prices
- 10-year guarantee
- Minimum disruption to you and your neighbours
Renovation & Loft Conversion - Winner of best Small Renovation Project at the FMB South West Master Builder Awards 2017
Attic Life converted a derelict building into this functional and attractive family home, including a studio to accommodate the client’s production design company. We combined contemporary design and features with the traditional aspects related to the age of the house, utilising the space for clever storage solutions and using existing materials to encapsulate the unique character of the building.
This project won best Small Renovation Project at the FMB South West Master Builder Awards 2017. Read more about the Midland & South West awards here.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Attic Life Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)