Brian W Weatherburn & Son
Bell Tower Park,
Long standing member
Brian W Weatherburn & Son have been members of the Federation of Master Builders since 1983
At Brian W Weatherburn & Son, we offer a full range of building services tailored to your individual requirements. With many years of experience and a wealth of knowledge within the building industry, Brian W Weatherburn & Son always ensure that a high quality service at affordable price is offered to each and every client at all times.
Our skilled tradesman are more than willing to go the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you pay for, if not more. We pride ourselves on the high level of service, professionalism and expertise which we deliver enabling us to build long term relationships with our clients.
Approved by the FMB and fully insured with public liability insurance of £10,000,000, Brian W Weatherburn & Son let you relax in the knowledge that you are dealing with professionals who take the utmost pride in adding value to your property and lifestyle alike.
If you would like more information, discuss your upcoming project or receive your free quotation, then please contact us where we will be only too happy to discuss your requirements.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Brian W Weatherburn & Son has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)