Brian Watts Partners Ltd
54 Fern Hill Road,
Long standing member
Brian Watts Partners are a local, skilled building and plumbing firm based in Oxford, specialising in extensions, loft conversions, boiler service, bathroom installation and new builds.
We are a well-established family firm who pride ourselves on the high quality and friendly service we have supplied our customers for over twenty years. We are happy to help with any job, from a slipped tile or a leaky tap through to the full design and building of an extension or small build home. All our work is guaranteed.
Our building and plumbing teams work independently of each other and are both highly skilled in their area of expertise. We bring the teams together to provide a seamless in-house service on larger projects such as an extension, loft conversion or bathroom installation. On small build we work with selected subcontractors who have worked with use for over 10 years, also all there work is guaranteed through us.
We also provide a comprehensive service for heating and boiler service, maintenance, repairs and improvements. Our Gas Safe Registered engineers and plumber can help with anything from boiler service, installation or underfloor heating to fitting gas stoves or new radiators across Oxford.
Our services include:
- Loft conversions
- Kitchen extensions
- Building construction
We work throughout Oxfordshire.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Brian Watts Partners Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)