Please see case studies.
Burford Building Company
Violet Morris House,
7 Market Square,
Planning permission had been granted to renovate the existing 18th century property which was in a very poor state of repair also to extend in sympathy with the period of the existing building.
Modern building methods were used and current regulations were adhered to to produce a traditional looking home utilising solid oak frame reclaimed bricks and external render but providing the modern features of under floor heating energy efficiency and insulation values required today.
The result is a traditional looking property built to exacting standards using traditional materials but providing for today's modern living.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Burford Building Company has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)