CAD Design & Build
100 Leeds Road,
Single storey extension replacement for conservatory
Here we have Phase 3 of the refurbishment of Mr & Mrs Campbells property. We had previously refurbished the whole of the interior consisting of all the ceilings overboarding and all walls and ceilings reskimmed, removal of walls and new stud walls rebuilt, 2 new fully tiled bathrooms and suites, new kitchen and combination boiler, redecoration and oak floor throughout.
We then had to remove the extisting conservatory and build a 6m x 3.6m single storey extension with oak bi folding sliding doors and the ceiling formed upto the apex of the roof.
The extension was built on a raft foundation and took approximately 6 weeks start to finish which also included the overhaul of the front garden to create extra parking.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- CAD Design & Build has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)