Campbell Building Services
Cryers Hill Road,
Campbell Building Services undertake bespoke building projects, as well as planned and reactive maintenance services for both commercial and domestic clients.
Project expertise includes property maintenance, decor, development, building services, extensions and conversions to new builds and specialist services such as period property restoration.
With over 20 years’ experience within the building trade, we understand the importance of providing an honest and quality driven service for every customer.
We aim to work closely with our clients, ensuring project timescales, budget and project specific requirements are met. Client satisfaction is paramount to the success of any business, therefore we work to ensure every project is delivered with the skill, competence, and dedication required to facilitate optimum results.
We uphold client relationships and retain multiple contracts yearly through the honesty and skilled workmanship provided.
Our experience simply allows us to provide better value by understanding client requests in conjunction with project requirements.
Please feel free to contact us for a no obligation, free quote.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Campbell Building Services has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)