Coast & Country Construction
Coast & Country Construction,
Unit 6, Liverton Business Park,
Firs, new build bungalow in Clyst Honiton
I am writing to thank you for the work your company in Exmouth carried out on my new build bungalow at Clyst Honiton.
The standard of work, as well as the attention to detail during this project, was excellent.
I would like to thank your whole team for the quality of their workmanship and professionalism.
Your experience was most appreciated and nothing seemed to be a problem for you from the start to the end of the project. The input and advice given was much appreciated, for which I am most grateful.
I would have no issues in recommending Coast and Country Construction for any work.
Please feel free to use me as a reference for any future clients that you may have.”
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Coast & Country Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)