Crannog Construction Ltd
Crannog Construction were regional winners of the Large Renovation Project category at the FMB Scotland Master Builder Awards 2017.
Crannog Construction won for their project converting an old School House into a modern home, including a substantial two-storey extension. This victory follows on from the company's success in 2012, where they were selected as the regional winner of Medium Renovation Project at the Scotland Master Builder Awards 2012.
Crannog Construction are a multi award winning, family building contractor based in Linlithgow and serving the entire of Scotland.
We offer a comprehensive range of building services for both domestic and commercial clients, specialising in concept to completion project management, new builds, conversions, renovations, extensions and garden rooms. We also offer a painting and decorating service and plumbing services. Each member of the Crannog team takes great pride in our reputation for customer satisfaction, delivering a high quality finished product on time and to budget.
Our Company Objectives
- To deliver outstanding results through effective construction practices and good work ethics.
- To cultivate strong, long term working relationships built on mutual respect.
- To enable our business to grow and to improve the service we offer, continually striving to up-skill and innovate.
- Building on our reputation for performance and value, we aim to be the contractor of choice for your projects, working with you to realise your dream home.
We are committed to providing great workmanship at an affordable price and are happy to work with you to find solutions for your budget. Most people that we help are pleasantly surprised with the cost of their project and are eager to recommend us to their friends and families.
Our initial consultation is completely free of charge with no obligation and we will provide you with a quotation for your consideration. Our comprehensive portfolio of building services include:
- Project management - Conception to Completion
- Domestic and Commercial
- New Builds
- Conservatories and Sun Rooms
- Garden Rooms
- Door and Windows
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internal Finishings
- Plumbing Services
- Painting and Decorating Services
Old School House renovation - Winner of best Large Renovation at the FMB Scotland Master Builder Awards 2017
Crannog Construction carried out works to an Old School House in a rural hamlet made up of only six houses. The project was a combination of renovation work, to bring the existing property up to current building standards, and the construction of a large two-storey modern extension using sustainable materials.
The building not only preserves the solidity and integrity of the old house, it also provides the owners with a beautifully light, contemporary living space that is ideally suited to their family life.
This project was awarded best Large Renovation project at the FMB Scotland Master Builder Awards 2017. Read more here.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Crannog Construction Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)