I am a City & Guilds qualified building contractor specialising in most domestic works such as Extensions, Roofing, Renovations, Plastering, etc. With over 25yrs experience, I can offer a complete service of total project management, including, if you wish, bathroom, bedroom and kitchen fitting. Whatever your needs give me a call, I am always happy to talk and offer advice. If you would like to view any of my work, including recommendations from many satisfied customers, and the opportunity to view works in progress as well as completed projects, please do not hesitate to contact me.
D Barnett Building Contractor
Small extension to new build property.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- D Barnett Building Contractor has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)