D K Broadfoot & Sons
Unit 3 Alexandra Works,
Long standing member
D K Broadfoot & Sons are a family run business and have been established since 1982. We are Building contractors and offer a wide range of works.
We carry out works in the Commercial and Domestic Sector.
We have a broad range of skills and contacts to carry out every job we encounter correctly and efficiently.
We have several Clients who repeatedly use our services on a regular basis:
Dixons City Academy:- Globe Mills:- Habiknit UK:- Bradford Chamber of Commerce:-
Holme Community Centre:- Edwards Rainbow Centre:- The Vine Community Centre
Marie Curie Cancer Care:-
For these Customers we have carried out the following(to name a few)-
Bespoke smoking Shelter:- Bicycle Shelter:- Amenity seating:- Motorcycle barriers:- Health & Safety works:- Barriers:- External Fire exit staircases:- Vandalism repairs:- Tarmaccadam Works:- vehicle collision repairs:- Aluminium Windows/doors:- Building cleaning:-Refurbishments and Alterations
Works we do:
Extensions:- Refurbishments:- Maintenance:- Excavations/Foundations:- Groundworks/Civils:- Drainage:- Stoneworks/Blockworks/Brickworks:- Joinery:- Electrics:- Plumbing/Heating:- Plastering:- Roofing:- Landscaping:- Windows/Doors:- Facias/Cladding/Guttering:- Rendering/Dashing:- Decorating:- Cleaning:- tree felling:- Dorma windows:- Flat roofing:-
Testimonials 0 0 (1 testimonials)
Remove gas fire from chimney breast, enlarge gap, insert shelving for AV equipment and wall mount TV above.
Alan, David and their team were very courteous throughout the duration of works which was carried out as specified to a high standard on what was probably a quite unusual project. They turned up when they said they would turn up and were flexible and accommodating to minor tweaks to the plan / design.
Our current project to date is the construction of a set of 2 & 1/2 storey Semi-detached town houses.
We are building the houses from start to finish, the works we will be undertaking on this project are:
- Setting out & excavating of footings
- Setting of drainage and foundations
- Construction of the shell using Stone & Block/render
- Roof construction & coverings
- Windows and doors
- Electrical works
- Joinery works
- Plastering works
- Instalation of Kitchen
- Pianting & decorating
Re roof of a Church following copper theft
The pictures opposite shows a roof which used to be cladded in copper which was subject to vandalism and theft, we propsed to us a combination of plastisol coated metal flat and corrugated sheeting and falshings to leave an ashteically pleasing look and a big deterent to thefts due to resale value of steel.
As you can see this was a very intracate roof and was a good project for us to undertake.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- D K Broadfoot & Sons has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)