Dampshield is a well established specialist damp-proofing and remedial treatment organisation that has built upon its enviable reputation over the past 30 years. Established in 1977, Dampshield have since become members of the P.C.A (Property care association) and as such, our surveyors and technicians hold the relevant credentials such as CSRT certifications. Furthermore, as a member of the F.M.B (Federation of master builders), you can be assured that all out work is of the highest possible standards. We cover all types of remedial treatments as well as all types of small domestic repairs to large commercial projects. All of our work is carried out to the highest of standards, and at very competitive prices.
The White Cottage,
Drury Lane, Pentrobin,
This cottage is adjacent to a lock on the canal in Chester the walls in the basement have been waterproofed with Plaster base membrane linked to a perimeter drainage channel and drained to natural drainage on the lower side.The property was also damp proofed and had all original timbers treated.
A 16th century cottage renovation project Specialist timber treatment was carried out to the original timbers which had suffered from deathwatch beetle and common furniture beetle.Electro osmotic damp coursing was carried out to selected areas of the original brickwork.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Dampshield has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)