Unit 7, OCC, Building A.,
105 Eade Road,
Decoracus is an established, professional contractor that was founded in 1997 in Poland. Our company has gained valuable experience from working on European markets for over 15 years. Since 2004 we have been operating in England and we carry out most of our projects in North London.
The company encompasses all aspects of building work, including:
- Conversions and Extensions projects
- External Wall Insulation - Dryvit External Wall Insulation Certified Installer
- Refurbishments projects
- Roofing, Bricklaying, all kind of Steel Work
Decoracus benefits from employing professional plumbers, electricians, decorators and managers working together to complete your project on budget and on time.
We guarantee start dates and realistic completion dates. We are committed to a clean and tidy workplace, with daily oversight by senior management.
We are members of FMB so you can be assured that our work is always completed to the very highest standards.
All of our references are open to the public.
Other services we cover are:
- Dryvit External Insulation Systems
- Kitchen Installation
- Bathroom Installation
- Under Floor Heating
We carry insurance covering £10 million Employers Liability and £5 million Public/Product Liability.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Decoracus Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)