DNL Klos Ltd
33b Mabley Street,
Testimonials 0 0 (3 testimonials)
Kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms refurbishment, electrical work
Totally reliable Totally reliable, fantastic attention to detail, never compromises on quality. Team always work really hard.
General building and refurbishment works
Reliable, efficient, and nice to deal with We have used Daniel and his team for several projects and we have always been really pleased with the process and the results. Communication is very easy; everything is explained in non-patronising ways and Daniel is respectful of your opinions. The team are courteous and tidy, arrive on time and are very hardworking. I am very happy to recommend.
High end projects, including extensions, loft conversions and full refurbishments
A great firm you can trust Daniel and team have carried out multiple, complex and high end projects for us over the last 4 years, all of which have been completed professionally and to a high standard. Finding a builder you can trust is a very difficult thing, Daniel I would trust with any of our projects and will continue to do so.
Side return and back extension, full refurbishment
This lovely Fulham house features side return and back extension to provide an large open plan area. The pictures show the 'during' and 'after' of the process. The project has been completed early 2015.
Extension, loft conversion, refurbishment
This property in Fulham had been totally refurbished. We removed back of the house to provide a completely rebuilt structure with bright extension. We have also converted a loft into a spacious living area consisting of two bedrooms and a bathroom. During this project we kept the dialogue open between the client, architect and us in order to find best solutions. With careful planning and debating we managed to provide each bedroom an en suite without compromising the comfort and space. As always all refurbishment was completed to the high standard and fore mostly to client's satisfaction.
House extension, new kitchen and bathroom
This house in Hackney was renovated in 2016. The main part of the project included ground floor back extension, providing an incredible lounge space with our favourite wide-opening bi-fold doors.
Refurbishment of the whole house
This house in Notting Hill was beautifully transformed into modern living space with high end finish. All rooms, including kitchen and bathrooms have been completely stripped out and redone according to client's specifications. New electrical system as well as plumbing (including underfloor heating) have been installed.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- DNL Klos Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)