37 Quarry Lane,
Site Preparation for Garage and Extension
Currently constructing a large garage and utility extension along with a new patio and retaining garden walls the excavations are ongoing and we are waiting a visit from the building inspector regarding retaining walls.
Images show similar projects we have done.
New House Build New Mill Huddersfield
Build of architect designed house interesting project with full client participation.
First picture shows site set out.
Second picture shell completed with scaffold removed.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Duncan Construction has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)