E R Jenkin & Sons Ltd
Unit 20H Longrock Ind Est,
St Ives - flat refurbishment
High quality full refurbishment of 2 flats overlooking Porthmeor beach in St Ives. Both properties included bespoke kitchens, timber windows, doors and furniture manufactured in our joinery workshop and fitted on site by our joiners. Beautifical timber ceiling detail to areas within both flats as per the design specification. We worked closely with the owners of the properties to achieve a high end, modern finish which allows for open plan living making the most of the views to the front elevation.
High quality rull refurbishment of a traditional Cornish cottage. The cottage had not been changed for a long period of time, the new owners had the property fully refurbished to create a modern 2 bedroom cottage which mainted its character while providing a comfortable living space. The cottage was fitted with a new bespoke timber kitchen, manufactured and fitted by our own joiners, a new bathroom, new finishes to floors, ceilings and walls throughout the property. Full electrical re-wire and new heating system. including a modern wood burning stove. Many items of furnitre were manufactured by our joiners including bookcases and tv units. The windows and doors throughout were also manufacutred in our workshops by our joiners.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- E R Jenkin & Sons Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)