Drainage and Paving contractors providing a full design and build service for all aspects of DRAINAGE and PAVING within the Yorkshire and Midlands area. Services include; CCTV surveys Jetting Pipeline and Ancillary installation Repairs and Lining full Site Surveys for ISO 14001 and Development sites Pattern Imprinted Concrete Block Paving Tarmac Patios etc. Both Domestic and Commercial works undertaken. NRSWA accredited staff for excavation in Highway. Full Confined Spaces Entry Traverse team. Professional reports with CAD drawing Photos and DVD. Full Paving Design Service complete with Drainage Assessment and Design.
Environmental Drainage Solutions Limited
Testimonials 0 1 (1 testimonials)
Converted Farmhouse Building where drainage is not correctly connected.
Eamonn and his team were marvellous, provided detailed estimates following a thorough investigation of a problem that had foxed a local builder. Once on site they were professional and courteous, we would like to recommend them highly. Denise, providing office support, is lovely too, communicated effectively and replied promptly to our request for an emailed invoice.
DRAINAGE EXCAVATION WORKS
Examples of 2 No. recent installations a surface water separator and a series of channel drains to intercept compactor runoff. Other drainage installations include connections to public sewers and extensive land drainage works.
DOMESTIC PAVING WORKS
A recently completed Pattern Imprinted Concrete driveway installation. The existing defective tarmac driveway was removed and extensively widened to increase the parking area. Works finished off by retaining wall.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Environmental Drainage Solutions Limited has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)