Fitzpatrick Glaziers Ltd
25a Mason Avenue,
Tyne and Wear,
A Family Business that began in 1976
The Company was born out of the ambition of the Chairman and Managing Director Mr Albert Fitzpatrick to bring ethics and high standards to the Glazing industry.
The dedication of Albert and his team to achieving the necessary standards means Fitzpatrick Glaziers now delivers the best quality products value for money and service in the North East of England.
Fitzpatrick Glaziers has stood as the byword for quality within the region for over three decades. Whether you are looking for Windows Doors Conservatories or Roofline improvements we have a range that is individually tailored to suit your home.
Fitzpatrick Glaziers has never gone bust or come back under another name which is why our guarantees are worth more than the paper they are written on.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Fitzpatrick Glaziers Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)