G & M Loft Conversions Ltd
Cornish Hall End,
Got The Space But No Room?
Welcome to G & M Loft Conversions Limited – Specialists for loft conversions in Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and the outskirts of NE London.
We have over 30 years’ experience in designing and building a loft conversion. We provide a completely unrivalled comprehensive service from initial feasibility survey through to completion for your new loft extension.
All our employees are reliable, fully qualified & experienced in their trade, i.e. carpentry, plastering, roofing, plumbing & electrical work, most of whom have been with our company for many years.
- Why choose G & M?
- Established 1987
- Over 30 years experience of design & build
- We have a long list of very satisfied customers & many letters of recommendation
- The quote you get is the price you pay
- An average loft conversion takes between 5 and 6 weeks
- Tradesmen will be on site every day
- Regular contact with Contracts Director
- All work carried out with minimal disruption to your family life
- Site will be left clean & tidy daily
- Experienced and qualified staff used throughout the build
- Velux recognised installer: we only use Velux windows not cheaper alternatives
- All materials i.e. doors, skirtings, architraves, door furniture are matched to existing (where possible)
- All our staircases are manufactured by a specialist company using computerised machinery so as to achieve identical match to existing stair parts
- Normally UPVC fascias & soffits are used externally so future decoration is not required (more expensive than wood but cheaper for you in the long term)
- Much of our work comes from recommendations; hundreds of loft conversions on various developments in Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk & Cambridgeshire speaks for itself, please read the following testimonial which explains far more than we can how we work.
For a free quote call 08003 287216
We help make space.
We will design as per your specifications.
G& M Loft Conversions offer many different types of Dormer Window.
Below are some examples, including large box rear dormer (maximising usable floor space without the need for planning permission)
Small pitched roof dormers cat-slide dormer (which gives a lower profile than a box dormer and allowing for a tiled roof)
Pitch roof hip end dormer (low maintenance cement fibre board external cladding),. double pitched roof dormer (maximising headroom).
G&M Loft Conversions can offer a Bespoke bathroom design for your new loft conversion.
To accompany your new bedroom, we can provide an en-suite hand basin in recess to maximise available space.
A light and airy shower room with good use of space can also be provided.
We can make you a loft bathroom built to your exacting specifications.
Loft Conversions 2
G& M Loft Conversions offer many different types of Dormer Windows. Below are some examples, including large box rear dormer (maximising usable floor space without the need for planning permission),
Small pitched roof dormers cat-slide dormer (which gives a lower profile than a box dormer and allowing for a tiled roof) pitch roof hip end dormer (low maintenance cement fibre board external cladding), double pitched roof dormer (maximising headroom).
We Specialize in loft conversions
We specialize in loft conversions
- At G&M Loft Conversions our operatives are Velux trained
- We are Accredited VIP 5* Installers and Members of the Installer Partnership.
- Linked in to make use of extensive support and back up services
- Velux offer an excellent after sales service including a vast array of styles and colour options for window blinds. All easily ordered from the internet using individual window codes
- Natural daylight can make a great difference to any home.
- On the sloping plane of a roof we consider the best way to do this is by the use of a Velux roof light.
- A single Velux with splayed sides will illuminate up to 50% of the floor area.
- Windows on opposite sides of the roof will add light to the complete room.
- There are sizes and styles to suit every taste and space.
- Pine or white polyurethane internal finish along with a number of glazing options.
- Electrical or solar powered opening.
- Roof terrace and balcony systems.
- Single, twin, coupled, duo, triple and quatro grouping possibilities.
- Examples in our photo library or use link to Velux site.