G W Davidson
9 Silvercraigs Road,
Base of retaining wall 1.35 metres wide built with 100mm solid concrete blocks.
Facing Brickwork for Steps
Facing brickwork forming steps to upper landing of garden
Disabled entrance slabbing
Concrete slabs used to form disabled access from road to house.
Riven slabs with geofix mortar pointing.
Stone facing to gable extension
Concrete blockwork gable, faced with natural whinstone and granite lintels/cills.
All flush pointed using lime based mortar mix.
BEFORE AND AFTER
Exisiting chimney taken down to roof level. New lead tray inserted, rebuilt using same stones with cut pointing.
Senwick Residential Care home
Large extension on to main building with residents lounge and sun terrance upstairs. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an office complete the downstairs.
Re-slating roof including circular area
Job done with reclaimed lancashire slates
Circular Indian Sandstone Patio
Decorative stone slab patio set underneath pergola.
Harthill Windfarm Control Room
Before and after
Foundation slab complete with steel reinforcing ready for pour.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- G W Davidson has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)