Handy Heroes Ltd
Trident Business Centre,
89 Bickersteth Road,
33 Lavanor Road SE15
Full House Refurbishment SW16
We gave our magic touch to a tired looking cottage style property in Streatham SW16. This propject involved no structural work but there wasn't a spot left untouched by our team of skilled tradesman.
We plastered, decorated and replaced all of the wood work throughout, installed new windows, a new kitchen and two bathrooms! Not to mention a spruce up of the garden including removal of one of the largest Fir trees i've seen.
We did all this for a faily modest budget and better still were in and out in less than 3 months!
Loft conversion SE22
We turned a delapidated one bed flat into a magnificent 2 bed flat including two bathrooms and a rood terrace.
The loft was converted from a hipped roof into a gable end roof with dormer to maximise the usable floor space. We installed a traditional bathroom with victorian style tiles as an ensuite but were really happy with the main shower room tiled with lovely Fired Earth hexagonal marble tiles.
The roof terrace was the cherry on the cake for the property - with no access to the garden we installed a sizable roof terrace with views overlooking London.
Extension & Loft conversion SE15
We transformed this 3 bedroom house in Nunhead, SE15 into a fantastic 4 bed family home. In order to deliver the large family living area to the rear with large bi-folding doors we both extended into the side return as well as 3m off the rear of the property.
This combined with a dormer loft conversion and pod extension increased the property's area by over 400 sq ft, adding in excess of £250k of value to the property.
There is a lovely family bathroom with bath and wetroom shower in addition to a further WC on the ground floor and wetroom ensuite to the master bedroom in the loft.
We completed the project laying laying slat slabs and easigrass to the rear and victorian tiles to the front.
The project was completed in 7 months
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Handy Heroes Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)