Harpers Building & Electrical
20 Spencer David Way,
Slate patio laid and sealed, garden levelled off and Astro turf Laid with slate chippings to border.
Kitchen fitted Oak tops and custom oak floating shelves, room skimmed, new designer radiator, spots to ceiling and flooring laid.
Extension to rear, parquet flooring carried through, bi-fold doors and matching aluminium window, kitchen supplied and fitted.
Rear extension, removal of existing rear wall, travertine tiles laid to floor, Kitchen supplied and fitted.
Bi-fold sliding doors, velux roof windows, composite decking with minimal threshold into extension.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Harpers Building & Electrical has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)