Harpers Building & Electrical
20 Spencer David Way,
Slate patio laid and sealed, garden levelled off and Astro turf Laid with slate chippings to border.
Kitchen fitted Oak tops and custom oak floating shelves, room skimmed, new designer radiator, spots to ceiling and flooring laid.
Extension to rear, parquet flooring carried through, bi-fold doors and matching aluminium window, kitchen supplied and fitted.
Rear extension, removal of existing rear wall, travertine tiles laid to floor, Kitchen supplied and fitted.
FMB member with TrustMark
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Harpers Building & Electrical has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of FMB Insurance warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the FMB Insurance office for rates)