Please see Case Studies.
Blue House South,
Blue House Lane,
Tyne and Wear,
NEW SUNROOM AND INDOOR POOL
New Sun room in Washington with indoor pool built in real carved sandstone supported by a curved steel framework.
To comply with a request by listed buildings / English Heritage details had to match the existing Victorian bay window.
The pool is 1700mm deep involving an excavation of over 2400mm that required temporary support work to existing building and over 500 tons of concrete.
Pilkington Glass assisted with sealed unit design to provide a self cleaning window glass with twice the thermal value of the current Pilkington k glass. Velux Windows assisted in the design of automated roof windows to provide addional light and programmed to open for automatic air changes to the room controlling temperature and humidity.
Velux external thermal roller shutters were fitted to provide addional automated security and thermal insulation in extreme cold weather as well as closing automatically in the event rain to prevent contamination of the pool water.
COMMERCIAL BUILD AND FIT OUT
Construction of a light industrial steel building for a local distribution center. Included concrete flooring steel frame and covering. Smart disabled and public toilets Office partitions with saftey glass and fire doors Lighting and electrical work installed with new DB and underground 3 phase supply cable.
We also installed and bolted down custurmers pallet racking and fitted antistatic flooring. The floor slab and external parking areas were constructed to withstand fork lift and HGV traffic. This project was completed on budget and two weeks early.
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Hunter Builders has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)